Monday, April 18, 2011

I've Been Cheating On You

I have a confession to make.

I finally got my blogging mojo back, and now i'm writing for <gulp> another blog

I'm so excited about this other opportunity, but i do recognize the issues with it.  Namely, if i can't write regularly here, how the heck can i successfuly manage not-one-but TWO blogs?

Especially given my complete and utter inability to multitask.  I cannot contain two differents thoughts in my head at the same time.  You know how all mothers are supposed to be multitasking geniuses?  I'm doomed.  I can already picture the Big Nuclear Meltdown i'm going to have one day when i'm trying to cook dinner while the kids are running around the house and the tv is blaring in the background and the Professor just got home from work and Offspring #3 is crying because Offspring #2 hit him\her and I'm going to need everyone to JUST BE QUIET!!!

The good news is that we don't have a tv, so that's one less thing to worry about.

I'm trying to sort out in my head which thoughts i'll write on this blog and which ones i'll write on that blog.  Rest assured, all the family life anecdotes and BabyGirl stories will still be here.  And the tearful entries in which i try to process my own personal struggles will still be here.  But i think that everything related to church, faith, and what it means to be a woman will be there.  Or maybe when i write something particularly good over there, i'll just copy and paste it here.  I'm not sure; we'll have to see.

Hopefully i've got you good and curious now, when i finally unveil what it is that i've been up to.  =]  I'm writing for the website of my church's women's ministry, RPCC Women.  You'll notice that the design is much better over there, thanks to Molly and Laura!  I only just finished the initial set-up two minutes ago, so tomorrow we'll start publicizing and garnering a readership.  Then the real fun will begin.

 

1 comment:

  1. How do I sign up for this new website? It is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete