Sunday, December 26, 2010

I have some mad skills

. . . when it comes to cutting out snowflakes.

I'm sorry i haven't written anything recently.  It's very weird - over the Christmas holiday i actually had some free time (a rare treat), and i couldn't think of anything to write about.  But now that it's 2 hrs past my bedtime, I have at least 6 stories in my head that i'm dying to get out.

Back to the snowflakes.  I'm nowhere near as talented as my sister Kitty, but i do consider myself pretty accomplished.  It's one of my most favorite things to do at Christmas.  I HATE putting up the Christmas tree, but it would make me perfectly happy to cut out snowflakes for hours and hours.  I got a late start this year, so i don't have very many.  I need a few more to even it out.



 Here are last year's:

No comments:

Post a Comment