Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Gift of Delicious

My sister Kitty gave me the most awesome Christmas gift.  She gave me the gift of delicious.

I LOVE chai lattes.  If and when i go to Starbucks, i always get a chai latte.  My sister works at a great coffeeshop called Gusta Java, where the chai lattes are life-changing.  For example, Starbucks uses liquid chai concentrate, whereas Gusta Java uses real-live tea leaves.  The difference is quite distinctive.  I'll pretty much never be able to go to Starbucks again.

The trouble with this life-changing chai latte is that Gusta Java is located in Tennessee.  Drat!  I can't exactly go there regularly.  So she gave me the tea leaves for Christmas! 

Now i can make it myself!  Oh my gosh it's so good.  I just want to make a whole bathtub full of it.  It smells so wonderful.  I can hardly bring myself to throw the used tea away afterwards because it's such a precious commodity.  If you like chai tea too, then i have good news for you: you can buy it on amazon!  Here is the link.  Also, you can feel good about yourself because it's certified organic, fair trade, kosher, free range, farm raised, BPA free (okay maybe a few of those are an exaggeration). 

I hope you enjoy it as much as i do!
 

1 comment:

  1. Katheryn...maybe you should make a day trip to Sheboygan...and bring your chai tea!

    ReplyDelete